During the Challenge you make regular entries in the calendar, marking each day with the correct colour.
Biking at your workplace
- You have biked to work: in this case you enter the distance covered and confirm the entry with green «With bike» . You may include any detours.
- You have not biked to work: mark the day red «Without bike».
Biking on a home office day
- You rode your bike: in this case you enter the whole distance covered and confirm the entry with green «With bike».
- You did not ride your bike: mark the day red «Without bike».
Having a day off?
- Bike rides on non-working days may not be entered. Consequently on non-working days (days off, vacation, illness or other absence) you always mark grey «Not a workday». Grey days are neutral and are not taken into account for the draw.
- You way to work is too long? A combination of bike with public transport or car is permitted. But make sure that you only enter the kilometres covered by bike.
- Motivated but still no bike? One member per team may participate on foot, with a scooter, skateboard or other means using their own muscle power. You enter the distance covered as bile kilometres.
- E-bikes are permitted.
- If you use a bike on at least 50% of your working days, you automatically take part in the individual prize draw.
- Each 4-person team whose members have followed the 50% rule also takes part in the team prize draw.